Sunday, June 15, 2008

Still Here

Rather than feeling guilty for not posting recently, I've decided to list five very good distractions that have kept me busily away:
  1. Toiling away on new work for my future etsy shop and the On the Rise show in the Museum Shop at the DCCA. See the Press Release (and stop by if you're in the Wilmington area)
  2. Working on a couple of exciting commissions. More information and pictures to follow, but I can't ruin the surprise.
  3. New great job! Yay!
  4. Yard work... better than it sounds, we've been putting in several great shrubs and trees, taking out a lot of weedy invasive messes, as well as working on my first garden.
  5. Lots of cooking... we're two weeks into our 2008 summer CSA and those veggies don't prepare themselves! The benefits: endless, but beyond that... supporting the local economy, environment, and our personal health.
Well that's pretty much it. I'll try to check in a little more often with the progress of new work with photos. Thanks for stopping by... and have a great summer!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Ha! For some reason, I clicke dyou your "YAY" and got the page on happiness. You are so cute!

Whitney J. Marsden said...

I got link-happy. :)