Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tis the Season

In the spirit of the season, I was a busy bee working on all sorts of projects for some of the special people in my life. I wish I could have posted these sooner, but at least they were a surprise. Nevertheless, expect these to resurface in the not-too-distant future...



New note cards featuring glimpses of trees in their various stages: root, seed, bud, and bloom. All trees (native to the mid-Atlantic region) were lovingly selected for their captivating characteristics and illustrated in the botanical style by yours truly. These images are taken from lithographic prints produced earlier this year and printed in outstanding detail with crisp black ink on quality embossed ivory stock. Packaged in packs of four different trees with matching envelopes.

Heirloom Icicle and Snowflake Ornaments celebrate the natural wonders of the season in the best of spirit... All ornaments are handmade from recycled and welded coat hangers and vintage chandelier crystals. These very special ornaments represent the importance of minimizing our footprint on the environment by preserving our resources.



New also are my "Natural Fresheners" in Lovely Lavender and Citrus & Spice for those who like to spice it up... naturally! They contain all premium and natural ingredients in a 100% cotton pouch with velvet ribbon and a vintage button. Natural Fresheners smell great and are cute enough to place anywhere (even on a tree)!

PS - I love my new camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.