Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Most Charming City

Yesterday I went to Baltimore for several very worthwhile ventures... I attended the Charm City Craft Mafia's first ever legal and tax workshop for crafter's! It was very informative. Thanks CCCM!! Then I picked up some much needed furniture for my studio space, which is coming together whether we are ready or not!
Finally, I met up with the lovely and talented Beth Pohlman to catch up and chat over a decadent dinner (despite the iced tea). I drooled over the above necklace throughout our meal; one of her newer creations. Beth really considers the wearer and the comfort of her jewelry on the body. Each piece is light, airy, and hangs so beautifully. You can check out Beth's blog and store for more gorgeous and very original jewelry designs. You are an inspiration!

1 comment:

Charm City Craft Mafia said...

Thanks so much for coming yesterday, and for appreciating it in words! :) Happy Crafting! CCCM