Tuesday, November 4, 2008

6:45 a.m. in Pennsylvania

The above was the scene this morning at the poll lines outside our township building (bottom: before polling began). I was so struck by the turnout I'm making this is is my obligatory election-related post. I hadn't intended to post anything, but I'm feeling especially eager to start moving forward with... the change we need. Regardless of views, the theme of the day seems to be hope as people eagerly stand in line for hours to cast their ballots. All there is to do now is wait. Nevertheless, I will be attached to some form of the news until the last vote is counted. Wow, what a truly remarkable day in history.

1 comment:

jbgrinch said...

thanks for stopping by, Ive been too busy to be more then a note a month or so but I do hope to get back to being more of a blog then I have been lately. do you have anything for sale for xmas? i still need a gift for my wife.