Monday, February 18, 2008

Oprah & All Her Cash

I worked in the "studio" (a.k.a. the basement) this past weekend and it felt so good. After getting everything laid out just right; you know, so the left-handed things are on the left, the right-handed things are on the right, and then got everything labeled (sad, but true), I got to work on some jewelry. It's been a long time coming, but there were some very important things to focus on first. Now that I'm up and running I plan to get some experimental pieces done to see what direction I'm able to go in this new space... I've been playing around with some previous castings and hope to have some photos in the next few days. I say "hope" because this is not the full-time gig... not until Oprah comes across my flickr site (yeah, right!) and realizes she absolutely MUST have one of my pieces (or several!), which she wears everywhere, and then decides to order in bulk to give away to all her friends and her studio audience. One can dream, right?

3 comments:

Juliet said...

Stranger things have happened. I'll talk to Rachael Ray about it...
Haha!

I can't wait to see what you've going on inside that head of yours!

Juliet said...

ps-read the project connect blog if you missed that Rachael Ray refrence.

Juliet said...

SOOOOO! We are all waiting...where is some new work???

(here to nag you.)