Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope you all had a very nice Valentine's Day and were surrounded by the special people in your life. We had a family room "campout": take-out on the floor with a flashlight only policy in effect, followed by s'mores in the fireplace. We then got comfy in a small tent on the floor with tons of pillows and watched the movie "Frida" on DVD in celebration of the recent and upcoming Frida Kahlo related Delaware Art Museum and Philadelphia Museum of Art exhibitions. When the festivities were over, I got the best compliment ever: "there's no one I'd rather be stranded in the family room with!" It was so wonderful I just had to share. Now I'm longing for springtime to really get out there...

Check out imogeneANDannie's lovely heart with lady pendent above. This is one of several One A Day Challenge pieces Annie has been working so diligently on. Perhaps that is something I need to think about...

1 comment:

annie said...

thank you whitney! i've missed your blog posts. i love your valentine's date idea!